Thursday, November 10, 2011

The D word isn't for babies.

I've been struggling to write something here for the past several days, but I'm stuck.  I have so much to say, and so little that I'd actually like to say.  I can't seem to find inspiration anywhere.  There is a reason for this.  It's called getting a divorce, and it's really sucked my brain power completely.

So, I'd like to say a lot of inspirational things, but I'm not feeling very inspiring.  And I'd like to say a lot of mean things, but I don't think that's too mature, although sometimes it happens anyway.  I'd like to say a lot of depressing things, but that's not at all productive.  So instead I'm just going to say this...

One day, when things are more calm than they are now, I will find a place within myself where I can just breathe. It might take a while.  Maybe it won't happen for years.  But it will happen, because I will make sure it does.  My happiness is dependent only on me.  So, I will strive to be happy, even when it's hard.  And, even though I won't always succeed, I will not give up.

Can I get an AMEN!?

No comments:

Post a Comment