Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boredom

So, I've been thinking that I need to post a blog-post lately... but I haven't yet... because I'm a procrastinator. I'm doing it now. Get off my back.

Ok, so, I read a book series last week that was fantastical... The Dark Swan Novels, by Richelle Mead. Can't wait for the 4th... If you like shamans, gentry (fairies), otherworldly creatures, modern fantasy stuff, kingdoms, magical battles, sexual tension, prophesied deadly children, etc., then you should read this series.


I also started the Sabina Kane series, by Jaye Wells. It's FANTASTIC as well. Just read it. I'm waiting on the next two books to arrive in the mail tomorrow from Amazon. :)


I also re-read a bunch of the Sookie Stackhouse books in honor of True Blood, season 4. Great, as usual, and the season is off to an excellent start. Eric... DROOOOOL.


I've also read some other books, and read two more in the Kelley Armstrong series, as well (great). Well that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment